Competence in scrap
Scholz Recycling GmbH & Co. KG is one of the leading recycling companies for steel and metal scrap in Europe. This medium-size company with its headquarter in Essingen can look back on a long tradition. The company was founded by Paul Scholz in 1872. Today, Oliver Scholz represents the fifth generation managing the recycling company. Our corporate motto is: Competence in scrap. This motto is based on the decades of marketing experience, innovative recycling methods, and customer-oriented processes which are implemented by our company.
Scholz Recycling GmbH & Co. KG is not represented by the name of Scholz alone. The company is the outcome of the merger of several well-known firms:
- August Schmidt GmbH – Coburg
- Georg Kerscher GmbH & Co. KG – Fürth, Nürnberg, Regensburg
- Knippers Metall-Chemie GmbH & Co. KG – Mülheim / Ruhr
- Lindner Metall-Recycling GmbH – Leipzig
- Scholz AG (operatives Geschäft) – Essingen
- Schrott-Schmidt GmbH – Fichtenberg
Our inputs – focused know-how, innovative ideas and enthusiasm – give our customers a competitive edge.